Friday, August 26, 2011

Did our application go into space, maybe we're just impatient

Okay so it's been a few days and we haven't heard yes or no about the application being received. Did we put the right address on it? Should I call and check? I'm going to....byb........

I called but just got a voicemail. Maybe I'm impatient. It's not that my mind has been consumed by wondering but still I figured I'd write up a quick blog to say...I'm wondering... and that I bet many others who are in this process can identify with this curious time of waiting a little bit more.

Just think, this is just the beginning (or end depending on how you look at it) of waiting. How long will it be until we add to our family? God has a plan and it is in his perfect timing. How exciting is that--it is great to know that God is completely in control of this process...of how long it will take, of who the child and mother are, and so many other details that I don't even understand.

Course now that I'm looking at the calendar, it really hasn't been that long.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment