Monday, September 19, 2011

Working on photobooks

So yes, it has been a few days and no the photo book is not done! It seems to be more work that I thought. It should be easy but we are looking through hundreds of photos on our computer for of course the best ones!

I did talk with the adoption agency at the end of last week and they are sending us our homestudy paperwork. Yea! I'm eager to get started on that!

Both Josh and I have been excited and hopeful about what is next. Course it still seems odd to talk about it but we are getting braver and braver.. Who knows maybe this blog will actually be sent to friends and family.

I think we are both cautiously optimistic... I actually went to his local kids sale at a nearby church and picked up a few fun baby items...just for fun. At first it was really weird being at the sale and of course I ran to a ton of people who looked at me like "why are you here...?" I almost left but instead settled into buying a few fun items that at the worst could be sold again and at best... used by a baby at our house....fun and scary times....


No comments:

Post a Comment