Friday, April 17, 2015

I could be ...

Someone said to me this week with full excitement, "so that means you could be pregnant right now!!"

I don't know why this statement caught me off guard but it did. Yet she was totally right, I could be!

The thought rolled through my mind all week!

I could be pregnant....
As I drive down this road
As I sit at work
As I drink this decaf coffee (that is not as good as regular)
As I try to stop reading blog posts about IVF or "how to know if" sites
And...
As I sit here writing this post.

It is an interesring mix of emotions living in the moment of could be! And it's hard to stay here, being positive. So quickly it shifts to "what if I am not."
Tomorrow (we hope) to learn the results of our day 10 blood test. Of course, we hope it is positive.

For one more day, I will continue to live in this moment of hope, and in the excitment of "could be."




No comments:

Post a Comment