Friday, April 10, 2015

Two . . .

Trying to remain hopeful, although we learned yesterday that our other four embryos we had at the doctor didn't grow until day six, meaning these couldn't be frozen for later use. (They need to be ready at day 5 for freezing). This was quite disappointing as of course the most expensive cost for IVF is the egg retrieval. 

Still wanting to remain hopeful that we got the best two –  the two that are inside me - It is tough. Of course, their embryo pics looked good! Ha! Anyway, hopefully at least one of these will take. If two, that's a bonus. 

We are both trying not to go into super-skeptical land and worry about what's next. We are bummed that we don't have future eggs to work. In the midst of this, we hold on to hope that the ones we have work, but it is definitely a disappointing development in the whole process - increasing the pressure of wanting these to take. And not helping my paranoia!

I think I need to go shopping to relax! Today is day three of my rest time, I can increase my moment but still need to stay relax - online shopping? I often wonder, "how do I stay relaxed with all these stressful thoughts"... tricky!!

Just sharing some honest thought this morning as it's been rolling around in my mind for the past 24 hours. 

If you are reading this, thanks for your prayers! Pray for our two! And for our hopeful hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment